Review of Media Publications on MHPSS Issues during COVID-19 initial lockdown

Sujen Man Maharjan

Oct 4, 2020, 1:26:14 AM10/4/20
to Psychology Network, Deepsikha Dangol, Palistha Tuladhar
Namaste!

We are pleased to share a media review report with you.

media review report 2020 cover 1(2).png

This brief report is the review of the media publications that appeared in the quarter of March, April and May this year when Nepal went under lockdown due to COVID-19. We hope that this report will help Nepali media and the public on the sensitization of MHPSS issues.
We look forward to receiving feedback on it.

With Best Regards,
Sujen, Palistha and Deepsikha
NEPsychNet_media_review_report_2020.pdf

Ram Sapkota

Oct 4, 2020, 3:50:01 AM10/4/20
to suje...@gmail.com, Psychology Network, Deepsikha Dangol, Palistha Tuladhar
Dear Sujen et al,

Thank you for sharing this document. This is very informative and well done.  Great Job!

Best wishes,
Ram Sapkota