Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
Nepalese Psychology Network (NEPsychNet)
Conversations
Labels
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
Nepalese Psychology Network (NEPsychNet)
1–30 of 686
Welcome to online community of psychologists, professionals, students and interested people in the field of Nepalese psychology.
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Prathama Raghavan
,
Bhava Poudyal
3
Oct 4
Vacancies - Mental health Psychosocial Workers Nuwakot
I understand. I am not doing the recruitment. It was shared with me I am passing it on. Ill mention
unread,
Vacancies - Mental health Psychosocial Workers Nuwakot
I understand. I am not doing the recruitment. It was shared with me I am passing it on. Ill mention
Oct 4
Ragab Gautam
Oct 1
Invitation: Internationally Accredited MBT Training Program – 9 October 2026
Dear Psychology Community, Greetings from Sambhavya Group. We are pleased to invite you to our
unread,
Invitation: Internationally Accredited MBT Training Program – 9 October 2026
Dear Psychology Community, Greetings from Sambhavya Group. We are pleased to invite you to our
Oct 1
Nepalese Psychology Network
Sep 24
Fwd: Vacancy Position for 'Mental Health Research Manager'
Dear Psychology Community, If you are interested in designing behavioral interventions, leading
unread,
Fwd: Vacancy Position for 'Mental Health Research Manager'
Dear Psychology Community, If you are interested in designing behavioral interventions, leading
Sep 24
Sujen Man Maharjan
Sep 16
Fwd: MHPSS briefing kit
Dear All, Please, find herewith the MHPSS briefing kit prepared with inputs from our Nepali
unread,
Fwd: MHPSS briefing kit
Dear All, Please, find herewith the MHPSS briefing kit prepared with inputs from our Nepali
Sep 16
Prathama Raghavan
Sep 5
Psychological First Aid in Nepali - You Tube video
Hello everyone, Psychological First Aid in Nepali https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxHF22t1Mjw&t=
unread,
Psychological First Aid in Nepali - You Tube video
Hello everyone, Psychological First Aid in Nepali https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxHF22t1Mjw&t=
Sep 5
Aditya Dangol
Sep 3
URGENT: Volunteer Therapists Needed for Flood Relief Mental Health Support Dear Colleagues,
Dear Colleagues, I hope this message finds you well. In response to the recent flooding, Happy Minds
unread,
URGENT: Volunteer Therapists Needed for Flood Relief Mental Health Support Dear Colleagues,
Dear Colleagues, I hope this message finds you well. In response to the recent flooding, Happy Minds
Sep 3
Sujen Man Maharjan
Sep 2
Announcement: First Nepal Autism Summit 2026 – 17 September, Kathmandu
Dear All, Please find below details of the First Nepal Autism Summit 2026, organized by Inclusive
unread,
Announcement: First Nepal Autism Summit 2026 – 17 September, Kathmandu
Dear All, Please find below details of the First Nepal Autism Summit 2026, organized by Inclusive
Sep 2
pro...@outlook.com
Aug 10
Lecturers Needed
Namaste, For MA Psychology, the Department of Psychology at TriChandra needs some lecturers. Details
unread,
Lecturers Needed
Namaste, For MA Psychology, the Department of Psychology at TriChandra needs some lecturers. Details
Aug 10
Pragya Shrestha
Aug 3
Fwd: PGD in Mindfulness and Wellbeing
---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Aksheswar Institute For Mindfulness and Wellbeing <
unread,
Fwd: PGD in Mindfulness and Wellbeing
---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Aksheswar Institute For Mindfulness and Wellbeing <
Aug 3
Nepalese Psychology Network
Jul 7
Issue#4 of Nepali Psychology Newsletter
Dear All, We are pleased to share the new issue of our newsletter: https://open.substack.com/pub/
unread,
Issue#4 of Nepali Psychology Newsletter
Dear All, We are pleased to share the new issue of our newsletter: https://open.substack.com/pub/
Jul 7
Sujen Man Maharjan
May 26
Fwd: Call For Proposal: Master’s Thesis Grant On Mental Health
Dear All, Kathmandu University's Dhulikhel Hospital has opened a Call for Proposals for a
unread,
Fwd: Call For Proposal: Master’s Thesis Grant On Mental Health
Dear All, Kathmandu University's Dhulikhel Hospital has opened a Call for Proposals for a
May 26
Raj Karki
Apr 26
Request for Nepali Validated Mental Health Assessment Tools for Mobile App
Dear all, I hope this email finds you well. For the last 1 year, I have been working on a bilingual (
unread,
Request for Nepali Validated Mental Health Assessment Tools for Mobile App
Dear all, I hope this email finds you well. For the last 1 year, I have been working on a bilingual (
Apr 26
Narayan Prasad Sharma
Apr 5
Mphil led PhD program admission open
Notice Dear all TU has opened Mphil led PhD program admission. Details is in TU website. Thanks
unread,
Mphil led PhD program admission open
Notice Dear all TU has opened Mphil led PhD program admission. Details is in TU website. Thanks
Apr 5
Upama Poudel
Mar 17
Get supervision support for challenging client cases
Dear Counselor, If you are feeling stuck with a client case or need professional guidance in your
unread,
Get supervision support for challenging client cases
Dear Counselor, If you are feeling stuck with a client case or need professional guidance in your
Mar 17
Prathama Raghavan
Mar 1
Online EMDR training
Greetings all, I hope everyone is doing ok - getting geared for election week. Happy Holi to those
unread,
Online EMDR training
Greetings all, I hope everyone is doing ok - getting geared for election week. Happy Holi to those
Mar 1
Kunti Rajak
Feb 23
Research Participation: Study on Self-Care and Maternal Mental Well-Being in Kathmandu City
Namaste everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am a Mental Health Counselor (PGD 2019) and
unread,
Research Participation: Study on Self-Care and Maternal Mental Well-Being in Kathmandu City
Namaste everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am a Mental Health Counselor (PGD 2019) and
Feb 23
Prathama Raghavan
Feb 18
Vacancy School Counsellor at Bright Horizon Children's Home School
Dear colleagues and friends, I hope you are all doing as ok as possible. I am writing to share a
unread,
Vacancy School Counsellor at Bright Horizon Children's Home School
Dear colleagues and friends, I hope you are all doing as ok as possible. I am writing to share a
Feb 18
Reuben Hughes
Feb 8
New Publication
Greetings everyone, Excited to share with you all our team's new publication titled, "
unread,
New Publication
Greetings everyone, Excited to share with you all our team's new publication titled, "
Feb 8
Prathama Raghavan
Jan 14
Free Webinar Dyslexia: Identification, Accommodation and Practical tools
Dear All, Greetings! Hope this year 2026 has started well for you all. I am writing on behalf of
unread,
Free Webinar Dyslexia: Identification, Accommodation and Practical tools
Dear All, Greetings! Hope this year 2026 has started well for you all. I am writing on behalf of
Jan 14
NEPsychNet
Jan 13
Fwd: Announcement for PGD in Mindfulness and Wellbeing program
---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Institute for Mindfulness and Wellbeing <
unread,
Fwd: Announcement for PGD in Mindfulness and Wellbeing program
---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Institute for Mindfulness and Wellbeing <
Jan 13
Raj Karki
, …
Indu Gautam
4
Jan 12
Nepali and English Interactive Contents (eBook and Picture Book) on CBT
Thank you very much On Mon, Jan 12, 2026 at 9:22 AM Bishnu Prasad Prajapati <bis...@cmcnepal.org.
unread,
Nepali and English Interactive Contents (eBook and Picture Book) on CBT
Thank you very much On Mon, Jan 12, 2026 at 9:22 AM Bishnu Prasad Prajapati <bis...@cmcnepal.org.
Jan 12
NEPsychNet
Jan 4
Fwd: Healing the Mother's heart
Forwarded this email? Subscribe here for more Healing the Mother's heart Perinatal Mental Health
unread,
Fwd: Healing the Mother's heart
Forwarded this email? Subscribe here for more Healing the Mother's heart Perinatal Mental Health
Jan 4
Sujen Man Maharjan
12/1/25
Fwd: Invitation to the National Community Mental Health Conference- 5 & 6 Dec.
Dear All, Forwarding this notice on the upcoming event by Tarangini Foundation this weekend. Kindly
unread,
Fwd: Invitation to the National Community Mental Health Conference- 5 & 6 Dec.
Dear All, Forwarding this notice on the upcoming event by Tarangini Foundation this weekend. Kindly
12/1/25
Sujen Man Maharjan
, …
Chetana Lokshum
3
11/18/25
Fwd: PUBLICATIONS: ACF Papers - Social representations of malnutrition in Nepal
Dear Sujen, Congratulations to All, involved to bring out such a pertinent issue in mental health.
unread,
Fwd: PUBLICATIONS: ACF Papers - Social representations of malnutrition in Nepal
Dear Sujen, Congratulations to All, involved to bring out such a pertinent issue in mental health.
11/18/25
Sujen Man Maharjan
11/5/25
Fwd: Bibliography of Academic Writings and Reflections on Social Science Research in Nepal
Dear All, Please, find herewith the revised version of Bibliography of Academic Writings and
unread,
Fwd: Bibliography of Academic Writings and Reflections on Social Science Research in Nepal
Dear All, Please, find herewith the revised version of Bibliography of Academic Writings and
11/5/25
Prathama Raghavan
11/1/25
Childhood and Adolescence - Free Online Webinar Series
Dear Colleagues and friends, Greetings and Warmest Wishes! With my co-conspirators at Samatha
unread,
Childhood and Adolescence - Free Online Webinar Series
Dear Colleagues and friends, Greetings and Warmest Wishes! With my co-conspirators at Samatha
11/1/25
Sujen Man Maharjan
10/10/25
Fwd: Kathmandu Marathon, 2025 - Running for Mental Health with Chhahari
Dear All, Sharing this message on behalf of Chhahari Nepal for upcoming Kathmandu Marathon event.
unread,
Fwd: Kathmandu Marathon, 2025 - Running for Mental Health with Chhahari
Dear All, Sharing this message on behalf of Chhahari Nepal for upcoming Kathmandu Marathon event.
10/10/25
Sulav Raj Upreti
10/9/25
Invitation: World Mental Health Day 2025 Webinar on "Crisis, Trauma, Impact, and Resolution – A Psychological Perspective"
On the behalf of NACP, Kindly find the below email for invitation on Webinar on Crisis, Trauma,
unread,
Invitation: World Mental Health Day 2025 Webinar on "Crisis, Trauma, Impact, and Resolution – A Psychological Perspective"
On the behalf of NACP, Kindly find the below email for invitation on Webinar on Crisis, Trauma,
10/9/25
Prathama Raghavan
9/21/25
Free Webinar - Caring for yourself and your children
Dear colleagues, I hope you are all doing as ok as possible. I am writing to share with you a webinar
unread,
Free Webinar - Caring for yourself and your children
Dear colleagues, I hope you are all doing as ok as possible. I am writing to share with you a webinar
9/21/25
Prathma
2
9/19/25
Fwd: Introduction to Narrative Practices - Online for Nepal only
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing as ok as possible given the last week we have all had! I am
unread,
Fwd: Introduction to Narrative Practices - Online for Nepal only
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing as ok as possible given the last week we have all had! I am
9/19/25