Facebook & internet Algorithms

Chickie Haute

Nov 23, 2016, 8:50:25 AM11/23/16
to PsychicPredictions
This is not a short term prediction so I did not expect this to hit the news too quickly.

Facebook is going to be exposed in the major media outlets for using algorithms in their newsfeed that affect how people react in society to community challenges.

I.e.: presidential debates, protesting, rioting , separatism , racism , moral and ethical challenges , cultural differences , Global affairs , decision-making, positive or negative mindsets in individuals , contributions to mental illness , The list goes on .

New international laws will be placed on the Internet to make it illegal to use brainwashing algorithms to affect how viewers react to content .

Thank you.

Chickie