Club or Concert

1 view

Shaun Crusha

Aug 29, 2016, 3:57:15 AM8/29/16
to PsychicPredictions
1:44AM Monday Morning Colorado Time - Saw females getting ID's checked. It appeared to have a stage but also had a dance floor. A lot of people in the room. Then saw security rushing by the ID Check stand. (Stopped myself from seeing the rest).

Shaun Crusha

Aug 29, 2016, 11:42:39 AM8/29/16
to PsychicPredictions

After I went to try and get sleep again:

1. Saw three steps leading downward - immediately felt like I was falling. Like either everyone was in a panic and pushed me down the stairs or I ran and fell as I ran.
2. Second time: Felt falling again - just as dramatic.

Both instances jolted me to open my eyes. This was a fair strong event.  It is definitely upcoming.