Crooked

Chickie Haute

Nov 23, 2016, 9:15:59 AM11/23/16
to PsychicPredictions
Twice in the past week the name Hamilton has come up.

The name Hamilton in old English means crooked.

First the Hamilton actors who did not vote addressed Mike Pence at the theater.

Now Hamilton county schools are being cited for a potentially avoidable school bus accident in Chattanooga Tennessee .

The word "crooked" has been used in the media a lot lately.

In understanding of psychological projection, Donald Trump had used the name crooked Hillary frequently.

As I was typing the word crooked, The predictive language of my iPhone 6 centered the word Trump, as I
Continue to type.

This might be a form of media brainwashing and I am surfacing it.

I hope this is not a prediction of crooked behavior from from Trump.

I do see Donald Trump as being labeled as crooked in the upcoming weeks in the news.

Due to recent media manipulation , I am having a very difficult time being able to differentiate between what the media posts and what his actual fact .

Psychic intuitively I feel that this is another media smear campaign with no actual validity .

Thank you

Chickie Haute