Earthquake Activity

Chickie Haute

Sep 3, 2016, 11:55:36 AM9/3/16
to PsychicPredictions

Yesterday afternoon, Rio kitty was looking up at the walls of the house and meowing in distress, the way cats do before earthquakes. He was looking at the walls and hiding his ears behind thick drapery. There was some kind of sub-audible sound that he was hearing that we could not. He watched the walls as if they were moving in waves. Cats can pick up on things that are so subtle that we cannot notice them, or they are beyond our capability to hear. This morning, big news around the USA that a 5.6 quake occurred in Ferndale, CA on the 40th latitude. Hours later, Pawnee, Oklahoma had a 5.6 quake on the 36th latitude. The North American Psychic and Paranormal Network www.NAPPN.net has an active prediction for an East Coast quake to occur soon! I'm anticipating this quake to occur anywhere between the 37th latitude and the 32nd latitude, along the East Coast sooner than anticipated.  Anywhere between Mineral, Virginia and Charleston, South Carolina.  The magnitude is anticipated to be around 5.6. On the red highlighted areas of the map, you will see the earthquake risk areas in red.

In the image below you will see all quakes that happened within the past 7 days that are above 4.5.

There has been some research and speculation that larger quakes occur around solar flare energy hitting the earth.

This is what is currently going on: