Where could I find a MapReduce version of PSVM?

Issac Tung

Sep 22, 2012, 2:39:34 AM9/22/12
to ps...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Could you tell me where could I find a MapR version of psvm? Or could you give me some suggestions about how to implement PSVM on Hadoop?
Thanks!

Sincerely Yours,
tung

Hongjie Bai

Sep 22, 2012, 2:41:09 AM9/22/12
to ps...@googlegroups.com
PSVM uses an iterative algorithm and it requires much communication within each iteration.
Mapreduce/hardoop is not a good fit for this kind of algorithm.

PX D

Sep 22, 2012, 2:46:42 AM9/22/12
to ps...@googlegroups.com
Dear Bai,
    Thank you very much!  However, I need an implementation of SVM on Hadoop for my project, could you give me any suggestions ?

Best Regards!
Sincerely Yours,
tung

2012/9/22 Hongjie Bai <baiho...@gmail.com>

--

Dong Peixiang , 2012

anash...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2012, 11:34:25 AM12/29/12
to ps...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

is there any body here found the implementation of SVM on hadoop please?

Thank you so much