Checking that forum exists

layt...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2020, 2:04:37 PM6/5/20
to psutil
Pardon - just checking if this forum exists (I don't see any topics).

Thanks!

Jeff

Mark Clifton

Jun 5, 2020, 6:12:18 PM6/5/20
to psutil
For me the last post was 2019 about release 5.6.6. Hope this helps!

Giampaolo Rodola'

Jun 5, 2020, 6:20:53 PM6/5/20
to psu...@googlegroups.com
For some reason this ML has never been used much. It looks like the biggest hub for psutil questions nowadays is stackoverflow (+1 post per day):
FWIW I'm planning on adding a template for asking questions on the bug tracker + maybe a webchat via Disqus.