Seattle Marathon still needs Ham volunteers

Doug Kingston

Nov 3, 2018, 12:21:06 AM11/3/18
to psrg...@googlegroups.com

Matt Kozma, communications organizer, indicates we need lots more hams to sign up.

There is a new course this year. They will be making all new assignments this year.   The maps and mile posts info is posted on our google drive.  Please check it out.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16ya3xInB9Lnd9wugsJ5CYdiP8IHEzDDq

Please sign up at:

http://fmp.triple8.net/?FMlogin=nh27w1208sjJpNmbjBMCWCUC

The briefings will be held on Nov. 17th and 18th.  They will put out more information with briefing times and locations in the near future.  With the course changes,  it will be critical that you all attend one of the sessions.

Thank you all for donating your time on Thanksgiving weekend.  You all are greatly appreciated!

On behalf of -Matt Kozma AE7MK & Laura Kozma W7LMK

Organizers phone: 509-860-8233