Field Day !

quentincaudron

Jun 12, 2024, 10:36:56 PMJun 12
to PSRG QST
Hello all,

Field Day is right around the corner -- it's coming up in ten days

If you haven't seen our website that's full of info, http://www.seattleradiofieldday.org, please do take a look. It'll tell you where we'll be, what we're operating, and what the educational (and food!) schedule looks like.

We've put together a great video as a Field Day 101. If you're new or curious to Field Day, please take a few minutes to watch it. Then, on the Thursday before Field Day, June 20th, at 6pm, we'll be holding an intro chat and Q&A via Zoom -- please join us using this link. We'll go over general Field Day things, including the exchange and what the Seattle Radio Field Day will look like. All questions are welcome !

I'm also very happy to answer any questions by email.

Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you at South Seattle College, probably on Saturday unless you are coming by on Friday to help us set up. If you have any questions, don't hesitate.

73 !
Quentin K7DRQ

Doug Kingston

Jun 14, 2024, 12:08:11 AMJun 14
to quentin...@gmail.com, PSRG QST
I am overseeing the HF stations and we have two Elecraft HF riigs (K3S and K4D) to operate and some good dipole antennas.  If you can help out with HF operation, please reach out to me at d...@randomnotes.org and let me know your operating preference (modes and times/availability) and I will try to build some sort of schedule.  People who could come and cover the graveyard shift (12am - 6am) are very appreciated - and will be rewarded with coffee and food in the morning, but all operators are welcome and we will try to make the time worth it for you.

-Doug-