Field Day is three weeks away !

quentincaudron

Jun 3, 2023, 3:22:31 PM6/3/23
to PSRG QST
Field Day is three weeks away !

On June 24th and 25th, we'll be running our annual Field Day operation at South Seattle College. Expect several operating positions, a big antenna farm, lots of radio shenanigans, and plenty of good company. We're putting together our educational program, including satellite contacts and Winlink; we have a tasty menu put together; and we'll be running five PSRG nets over the course of the weekend !

For more information, see http://seattleradiofieldday.org

Here are some photos from last year, to give you an idea of what to expect.

Please let us know if you can help in any way at all ( or click to reserve a station to operate ! ).

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We're looking forward to seeing you there.

Quentin K7DRQ