K7LWA Silent Key Memorial Nine O'Clock Net Recording

Doug Kingston

Jul 19, 2018, 4:52:52 PM7/19/18
to psrg...@googlegroups.com
[Sent on behalf of N2BRN]

Hello everyone—

For those who inquired about being able to listen to it, the recording of LW's memorial net on June 20th is now available on YouTube at the link below. Thank you for your patience with the process of putting this together.

This is an unlisted video, to better protect the privacy of everyone who participated. If you want to share this link on a public site, please email me first with the details at n2...@psrg.org. (I can't promise we will say yes, but it's worth inquiring.)

73s,

Kirsten Odegard
N2BRN
PSRG Net Manager and Wednesday Night Nine O’Clock Net Host