Repeater Roundabout - Q&A Zoom call today!

Doug Kingston

Nov 15, 2022, 12:58:26 PM11/15/22
to psrg...@googlegroups.com, Quentin Caudron
Repeater Roundabout : Get to know the local repeaters this November.

The Puget Sound Repeater Roundabout is a weekend-long event held on many of our local repeaters. The goal is to meet new people and work repeaters you might not usually key up. Light up the airwaves and make some noise on the great repeaters in the Puget Sound  area !

BREAKING : We will hold an information and Q&A session todayTuesday, November 15th, at 7pmJoin us here.

Visit the website for rules, details, logging, and files to program your radio.

Thanks !

Quentin CAUDRON, PhD