What are your custom color schemes?

9 просмотров

Lazerbeat

не прочитано,
3 апр. 2009 г., 02:43:5603.04.2009
– PSPSeq
I have one which I really like which I poster here

http://8bitcollective.com/items/images/pspseq.JPG

I am curious to know if everyone else sticks with the default or
something different.

Ethan Bordeaux

не прочитано,
3 апр. 2009 г., 07:16:0603.04.2009
– psp...@googlegroups.com
pretty.  i usually stick with the black/green because i'm used to it, not because i like it.  if i want to show off another color scheme to someone i'll usually load color scheme 0 or 2.

can you upload the colors.pci file?  i could add that one to pre-created schemes for the next release.

Lazerbeat

не прочитано,
4 апр. 2009 г., 02:01:0804.04.2009
– PSPSeq
Sure, I will upload the file once I get home.

Lazerbeat

не прочитано,
5 апр. 2009 г., 02:33:4305.04.2009
– PSPSeq
Sorry about the delay here, I don't know exactly what has happened by
seq has suddenly started loading and saving everything very very
slowly. I was tidying up that theme I uploaded but when I tried to
save it it took over 20 minutes so I quit out of the program and the
colors had been corrupted. I seem to recall one of the tutorials
mentioning something causing slow load/saves after protracted use but
forget what it was. Do I need to just do a reinstall?

Ethan Bordeaux

не прочитано,
5 апр. 2009 г., 08:48:4605.04.2009
– psp...@googlegroups.com
i think that might be an issue with your memory card, rather than PSPSeq.  i haven't seen this before but i believe HS has.  do you have another one to test with?  you might be able to fix it by formatting it (saving everything to your HD first of course) but if someone else can confirm this is the solution to this problem that would be great.

also, if you want to send me the corrupted version of the colors.pci file and let me know what slot you were saving to there's a chance i can recover it.

Lazerbeat

не прочитано,
5 апр. 2009 г., 12:23:5705.04.2009
– PSPSeq
Acctually, just reinstalling PSPseq did the trick. I had a look inside
my colors.pci file and many of the values were 0,0,0 so I restarted
and got something very similar to what I had before but not exactly
the same. Thanks for the offer of help but I think this was mabe
easier.

Its uploaded to the files section. The color schemes I use ae the
first two or three.
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать