New user just sayin thanks

LoFi

Dec 8, 2010, 2:40:58 PM12/8/10
to PSPSeq
Just wanted to thank you for the time and work you put into this
wonderful sequencer. I've been using this program for just a couple
weeks and I have to say that this has become my favorite tool at the
moment. The sheer number of options for sound are out of this world.
The fm synthesis really shines in this program and as a avid user of
adlib tracker back in the day, this made me very happy.

Anyways, I've used alot of programs out there for handhelds (ie: lgpt,
lsdj, nanoloop, psprythym, ect) and this by far will be a permanent
fixture in my music creating tools, once again thank you.

As soon as i'm done gaining some comfort within the program (by the
way those tutorials were great) I will post some of my creations.

ethan

Dec 8, 2010, 2:57:19 PM12/8/10
to PSPSeq
Hey happy to hear that you're enjoying the program. Things are quite
quiet around here these days but I'm always happy to hear new tunes
made with PSPSeq. I think that some people have pushed it pretty hard
in a few ways, but I also believe there's a lot more out there
sonically that hasn't been unearthed yet.

Anyway, definitely share what you've made when you get the chance and
feel free to ask questions...

Ethan