Are the lgpt vs pspseq compo tracks still availiable somewhere?

Luke Jackson

May 13, 2013, 8:25:54 AM5/13/13
to psp...@googlegroups.com
I have looked all around for the lgpt vs pspseq compo tracks but I cant find them anywhere. Id be really interested to see how the combination sounded. Do you have any idea where to find them these days?

Ethan Bordeaux

May 13, 2013, 9:35:09 AM5/13/13
to PSPSeq
Errr, I don't believe anything concrete came out of it.  It was a cool idea but like many things it didn't quite pan out in the end.  I'd check over in the LGPT group; maybe some tracks were made but never officially released.

Not sure if you've seen this yet but Jeremy/HS put together an EP of PSPSeq songs here:

http://runjump.iiichan.net/

Definitely worth listening to.

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 5:25 AM, Luke Jackson <lukejac...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have looked all around for the lgpt vs pspseq compo tracks but I cant find them anywhere. Id be really interested to see how the combination sounded. Do you have any idea where to find them these days?

Peter Swimm

May 13, 2013, 10:31:35 AM5/13/13
to psp...@googlegroups.com
Nothing ever came of it...