totally random and off-topic but still good & important - please read

ethan

Jan 18, 2011, 8:41:45 PM1/18/11
to PSPSeq
Hey everyone - only time I post something non-PSPSeq related here.
Promise.

Anyway, my wife has an incurable and rather terrible illness and it's
her birthday in a few days. She posted some very noble things that
she would like people to do (like donate blood or give to specific
medical charities) in celebration of her birthday. Here's the
specifics:

http://brigid.livejournal.com/1199400.html

If you want to participate, awesome! If not, feel free to tweet or
put this up on your facebook page to spread the word. Least you could
do for my years of hard work on PSPSeq. ;p

Thanks!

H- Seiken

Jan 25, 2011, 12:09:41 AM1/25/11
to psp...@googlegroups.com
That is very sad news, Ethan. I'm not in a position (being overseas)
where I can do a lot but know that she is in my prayers. And yes,
PSPSeq has come in handy fighting stress underway...

And don't forget to tell her from that guy who makes the evil piercing
sounds of FM she doesn't like...

HHHHAAAAAPPPPYYY BIIRRRTTHHHDAAAAYYY! :)