PSPseq on PSPgo with halfbyte loader from wololo

Luke Jackson

May 12, 2013, 5:58:32 AM5/12/13
to psp...@googlegroups.com
I got hold of a PSPgo and loaded PSPseq through half byte loader and it seems to work well.

I have a few questions about it:

1.) In the previous custom firmwares for PSP, to run PSPseq effectively you had to also use a FAT32 modification or something. Does this apply to PSPseq on PSPgo using halfbyte loader?
It seems like its running O.K. Not sure if it will be slowing down later if I dont have the FAT32 thingy?

Also,

2.) Do you plan on continuing development on PSPseq? Development had gone really far, had loads of cool sounding synthesis and good tutorials but then just stopped.

3.)Probably unlikely but, It would be cool if it could be reworked into a tracker rather than a step sequencer. Is it possible?

4.)Would you consider porting it to android or ios and make some cash? you could keep the gamepad style controls, just have virtual buttons and joystick onscreen. I'd pay for it, It sounds unique and cool. Its quite deep what you can do with it.