Cannot fild a link to download ColPack

kewp...@gmail.com

May 19, 2017, 3:49:03 AM5/19/17
to PSOPT users group
       Dear all,
       I want to Installl PSOPT in Windows 7 & VS 2008, and I get install file from this group. Thanks very much.
       But when I want to install ADOLC, I find that the link of Colpack is failure. The link is http://www.cscapes.org/coloringpage/software.htm  .
We can find that it is a web about Japan' financial. So I don't know how to download ColPack.
       I need a current link, or files? As you like. Please help me.
       PS: I'm a Chinese student, and my English is so bad, so ………………Please don't laugh at my Chinese Engilsh.

Markus Sauermann

May 19, 2017, 4:00:57 AM5/19/17
to PSOPT users group

kewp...@gmail.com

May 21, 2017, 10:48:50 PM5/21/17
to PSOPT users group
      Thank you very much, I get it today, I'm sorry the return is so late because  I go out with my friends during weekends.

在 2017年5月19日星期五 UTC+8下午4:00:57,Markus Sauermann写道:

权申明

Jun 21, 2020, 12:05:46 AM6/21/20
to PSOPT users group
你好,我是一名在读博士,请问在windows下安装Pspot是否成功了?我也遇到些问题,不知道能否向您咨询些问题?

在 2017年5月19日星期五 UTC+8下午3:49:03,kewp...@gmail.com写道:

夏伟博

Jul 4, 2020, 2:18:06 AM7/4/20
to PSOPT users group