Installation problem with windows32

UTPAL BAKSHI

Apr 23, 2012, 5:51:20 AM4/23/12
to psoda
Hi all.. I have a problem with installation in my win32 machine . I
am using 32 bit windows vista & when I run the psoda installer (after
downloading the exe file) no desktop shotcut or start menu file
appears, moreover , I could not find psoda in my program list..
repeating installation also yields same result..
when i manually start psoda.bat file in \Programs\psoda folder,
although psoda gui appears but it fails to execute commands when I
start using it with example data files..
Please guide me how to install psoda correctly on my system.. Thanks

Dr Clement

Apr 25, 2012, 3:43:48 PM4/25/12
to ps...@googlegroups.com
I am sorry to say that psoda only works on Windows NT.  We do not have plans to update it for Vista or other Windows releases, but the source code is available if someone wants to recompile it.
Mark