I want to build these boards. Amplifier BOM is missing from GitHub

Xavier Bernard

Aug 16, 2023, 4:30:24 PM8/16/23
to Public Seismic Network Mailing List
Hi all!

I would like to build these boards, but the BOM for the 3 channel amplifier is missing on GitHub.

By chance, does anyone have it and could share it?

Best,
Xavier

Jonathan

Aug 16, 2023, 5:44:29 PM8/16/23
to psn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Xavior,

It's not missing, it just was never published. You'll have to go through the schematic and create your own BOM. I started to but never finished it. I would use metal film resistors and film capacitors, too.

Jonathan