Benioff Vertical Seismometer

JDarwin

Aug 5, 2023, 11:12:20 PM8/5/23
to psn...@googlegroups.com
By any chance does anyone have the instructions for the Benioff Vertical Seismometer Model D-1051.

I used this one years ago when I had a seismic site at South Valley Junior High School here in Gilroy.
But the device has been sitting in the garage for years and my wife said either put this "thing" to work or get rid of it.
So I'm trying to get it working. But do you think I can find the manuals....

Jan in Gilroy

g...@theconnection.com

Aug 6, 2023, 3:23:51 PM8/6/23
to psn...@googlegroups.com

Jan,

Just do a Google search. There is a lot of information, even from Hugo Benioff. That weight is very heavy, 100 kg.

Gary

image001.png