testing link for Jan Froom

stephen Hammond

Aug 5, 2023, 11:11:10 PM8/5/23
to psn...@googlegroups.com, Jan Froom

This is a test

George Bush

Aug 6, 2023, 11:47:18 AM8/6/23
to psn...@googlegroups.com

I received your test

George

From: psn...@googlegroups.com <psn...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of stephen Hammond
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2023 8:11 PM
To: psn...@googlegroups.com
Cc: 'Jan Froom' <JFr...@launchnet.com>
Subject: [PsnList] testing link for Jan Froom

This is a test

stephen Hammond

Aug 6, 2023, 3:11:19 PM8/6/23
to psn...@googlegroups.com

Thanks George— Jan/George, Did you happen to record the event in Aromas M2.9 3km ESE of Aromas, CA 8/6/2023 09:49:20 UTC. It rang every sensor in my house including  a Sprengneather Long Period Horizontal I’ve been working on (created a new lower flexor from a guitar string) and it’s still sitting on my work table two feet off the ground. –  check out http://www.seismicnet.com/cgi-bin/event  080623.094830.ats on Larry’s site. Regards, Steve

PSN San Jose, Aptos, CA    www.PSNsanjose.com

George Bush

Aug 7, 2023, 11:41:17 AM8/7/23
to psn...@googlegroups.com

Sorry, but I don’t have a working seismo anymore. I now live in a city (Lacey WA) and the traffic noise would swamp any seismic signal out.

George Bush

Aug 7, 2023, 11:49:01 AM8/7/23
to psn...@googlegroups.com

Sorry, I no longer have a working seismometer, I am now living in an urban environment (Lacey WA)- George