WinSDR error

flownmach2

Jan 4, 2024, 8:43:41 PMJan 4
to psn...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Happy New Year to all!

I went to save a few old and current quakes with WinSDR just now. When I launch the replay feature I get a "Year Field Error - Range 2001 - 2010".

This is the first time I have tried to view/save an earthquake this year. I have done many last year and in previous years and can't ever recall seeing this pop up. And the only way I can get the error box to go away is to control/alt/del to bring up the task manager to shut down WinSDR

Has anyone else experienced this error?

I am running WinSDR ver 4.19.

Thank,

Jeff Z,
Calgary AB

982F9F5A-162A-4EA5-8BE2-7A2280D300A4.jpeg

Larry Cochrane

Jan 5, 2024, 2:52:01 PMJan 5
to psn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,

You are running a pretty old version of WinSDR. I checked the code in the current version and I don't see this error
message. So upgrading to the current version should fix your problem. Here are the download links:

https://www.seismicnet.com/software/winsdr479b1_32bit.exe
https://www.seismicnet.com/software/winsdr479b1_64bit.exe

Regards,
-Larry
> 982F9F5A-162A-4EA5-8BE2-7A2280D300A4.jpeg
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/psnlist/CAM%3DZhQ06SAd7ZJBrhaOObCsCX4exxfPZLds8R6muq8-079-uqQ%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/psnlist/CAM%3DZhQ06SAd7ZJBrhaOObCsCX4exxfPZLds8R6muq8-079-uqQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

flownmach2

Jan 5, 2024, 6:18:25 PMJan 5
to psn...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Larry.

I saw that it was an old version. I kind of go by "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

The laptop I am using is still running Windows 7. Would that be the 32 or 64 bit version?

Jeff Z

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/psnlist/96abd8c3-15db-42c9-9bc5-c711baa028e2%40webtronics.com.