Twoo will close on 30 June 2022

1 view

Twoo

Apr 7, 2022, 1:25:54 PM4/7/22
to psnam...@googlegroups.com
Twoo will close on 30 June 2022
Twoo Download the app  Twoo

Hi Psnamecse,

After many years of connecting millions of people around the world, we have decided to close down Twoo on 30 June 2022. We will stop our live streaming service on 31 May 2022. Twoo will remain online until 30 June, so it's not too late to meet extraordinary people!

Don't worry, we have a new home for people who are interested, and we will be happy to answer your questions. Find out more in our FAQs.

Thank you for having been part of the great Twoo community. We wish you all the happiness and love you're looking for.
The Twoo team

Download the Twoo app