dhasarathapandian@gmail.com is inviting you to jeetle.in

Dhasarathapandian

Apr 3, 2012, 5:08:04 AM4/3/12
to psnam...@googlegroups.com
Dear psnam...@googlegroups.com

You have been referred to India's leading reverse auction portal JeetLe by your friend Dhasarathapandian.

We welcome you to the JeetLe family. As a welcome gesture, you have received 300 free bid points, which can be availed by using the unique promo code - 8nkeGDLbNGE3

Jeetle.in is an exciting reverse auction platform where you can get valuable & latest technology products like Mobile phones, Laptops, Digital cameras, cars, Bikes etc. in just a few Rupees. To increase your knowledge about the JeetLe platform, you can visit our How to Play section.

Click here to get started.

Hope you have a great experience with JeetLe.

Bid now & Win Big !
Regards,
Jeetle Team
www.jeetle.in