[Season of Docs] Your application for Season of Docs 2020 was unsuccessful

Season of Docs

May 11, 2020, 8:00:06 AM5/11/20
to Season of Docs - Support

Thank you for your interest and enthusiasm for Season of Docs.

We’re sorry to say that your organization’s application for Season of Docs was not successful this year. There were many high quality applications, so the final selection of organizations was not easy.

Please do stay in touch with the progress of Season of Docs, and let us know if you have any questions or feedback by emailing  season-of-d...@googlegroups.com. We encourage you to apply again next year.

Sincerely,

The Google Season of Docs team