Psiturk Ad Server Certificate expired?

Nicholas Franklin

Apr 11, 2021, 12:14:55 PM4/11/21
to PsiTurk
Hi all,

I have an older experiment that relies on the ad server and I'm getting an error that suggests the SSL certificate (for the ad) is expired.  Has the ad server already been sunset?

Thanks!
Nick

Todd Gureckis

Apr 12, 2021, 12:26:43 AM4/12/21
to Nicholas Franklin, PsiTurk
That should only be true for the sandbox.ad.psiturk.org server… the live one is working.  However, I just put in the stuff to fix the sandbox one, see if it shows up in a few hours.  Yes there is a plan to sunset these services but we plan to do it slowly when we see their usage dropping.  Until then we are nudging people to upgrade to 3.0

Nicholas Franklin

Apr 12, 2021, 7:48:07 PM4/12/21
to PsiTurk
Ah, that makes sense.  That did fix my issue. Thanks!