Blank Page on MturkSandbox

瀏覽次數:10 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Barien Gad

未讀,
2021年6月1日 上午11:57:442021/6/1
收件者:PsiTurk
Hello,

I recently migrated to psiturk v2.3.12 and I had some questions. As suggested, I removed all HTML comments from my ad.html and I am able to create hits and run on sandbox mode with no problem. I can see my hits on the mturksandbox site, however, when I click accept and work I get a blank page and do not see my experiment.  Is this just the case in the sandbox mode or is there a big I am not catching (there are no errors popping up)?

Thanks,
Barien

Barien Gad

未讀,
2021年6月8日 下午3:53:582021/6/8
收件者:Dave Eargle、PsiTurk
But, when I run debug it, works just fine, I checked for add blockers and I am still getting a blank page. I don't understand why I need the SSL when I specifically switched to v2.3.12  to avoid the SSL. We are using the go-no-go experiment off the psiturk exchange site, and I double-checked for bugs. Are there any other options other than the SSL?

On Tue, Jun 1, 2021 at 9:38 AM Dave Eargle <da...@daveeargle.com> wrote:
A totally blank page after the sandbox ad could mean that your experiment website is broken. The psiturk ad server tries to fetch your public ip and uses that as the place to send participants to after the ad. So if your experiment isn't accessible from that public ip, then the psiturk ad server approach won't work. You can do ssl yourself instead of using the psiturk ad server and specify your own ad_url to get around that, see the psiturk 2 docs. Also check your javascript console for errors, or check your ad blocker, etc etc.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息