New features for advanced users

A Kruger

Sep 26, 2011, 4:06:17 PM9/26/11
to psiphon3
Hi. Based on feedback from our expert users, we have implemented a
few simple features that we hope will help in some advanced
configurations.

After running version 17, you should see some new registry values at
HKCU\Software\Psiphon3:

UserSkipBrowser - Set this to "1" to prevent launching the web browser
immediately after a connection is successfully established.

UserSkipProxySettings - Set this to "1" to prevent configuring the
system proxy settings after an SSH connection is successfully
established. This might be useful if you are using AutoProxy.

UserSkipVPN - Set this to "1" to skip the VPN connection attempt and
to only try establishing SSH connections. This might be helpful if
you know that the VPN mode will never work for you (because of your
system or network configuration) and you only want to use the SSH
mode.

Sorry, we don't have a UI for these settings yet.