psiphon3 程序一直出现已中断连接 -The psiphon3 program has always been disconnected

Jean

May 18, 2018, 1:26:36 PM5/18/18
to psiphon3-developers
psiphon的工作人员:
                             您好!近期我的一台电脑通过psiphon3程序,无法连接程序上提供的其他国家中继服务器,但是之前一直可以连接导航,最近一直出现已中断连接的情况,而另外一台在同个路由网络下电脑却没有出现这样的情况,另外的电脑都可以连接到提供的中继服务器,所以希望您们帮忙解决一下这样的问题,或许是电脑设置的问题,麻烦您们了!

Psiphon staff:
                              Hello! Recently, one of my computers through the psiphon3 program was unable to connect to other national relay servers provided by the program, but it has been able to connect and navigate before. It has been the case that the connection has been interrupted recently, while the other computer on the same route network has There is no such situation, other computers can be connected to the provided relay server, so I hope you help solve this problem, perhaps the computer settings, trouble you!