Psiphon3 Fronted setup

Paul Hunkin

Jul 3, 2017, 7:15:11 AM7/3/17
to psiphon3-developers
Hi all,

I'm looking to set up a fronted Psiphon client+server -- I'm a little confused as to the process, so I've got a few questions about the process and requirements.

- What's the current best service to set up a fronted domain on? I've tried Azure, but either it doesn't work any more, or I did something wrong in the setup. Is Google App Engine suitable? This page suggests that it is, but it may not be applicable to Psiphon or might be out of date.

- On my server side, when generating the config, I specify something like '--protocol FRONTED-MEEK-HTTP-OSSH:443' as the only necessary protocol, right? (or should it be a different port?)

- And then on the client side, set the MeekFrontingDomain to Azure or GAE, and the MeekFrontingHost to my actual server host. Is that correct?

Thanks!
- Paul

Abbas Azizian

Apr 11, 2018, 1:50:00 PM4/11/18
to psiphon3-developers

Bilal Çalışkan

Sep 26, 2018, 9:03:39 AM9/26/18
to psiphon3-developers

3 Temmuz 2017 Pazartesi 14:15:11 UTC+3 tarihinde Paul Hunkin yazdı:
ARE YOU SETUP THE SERVER SUCCESS ?
SORRY MY BAD ENGLİSH