MAM ?

Screemer Goldie

Oct 7, 2019, 3:42:21 AM10/7/19
to Psi-Users
Hello,

I really like PSI+ and it's great features.
I however miss working MAM service. It get a bit annoying when you have multiple devices and get some conversation in some devices and other conversations in other devices.
I am unsure if regular PSI has this  but I know that Gajim has it and for Android it works great in Pix-Art messanger.

Is this something that could be implemented in PSI+ or perhaps as an addon?

Sinc,
// Screemer

Boris Pek

Oct 7, 2019, 5:00:29 AM10/7/19
to psi-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
This function is in plans of Psi development. And some necessary and important changes were already done. But unfortunately our developer who did most of work is not active in the project for now.

Also there is the open ticket in Psi/Psi+ bug tracker:
https://github.com/psi-im/psi/issues/62

Best wishes,
Boris

Screemer Goldie

Oct 7, 2019, 5:36:10 AM10/7/19
to Psi-Users
I see, thank you for replying.
I really hope this function will be implemented really soon, I miss it. :)

Br,
// Screemer

the.sc...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2023, 7:33:58 AM1/1/23
to Psi-Users
Bumping this.

Is there any development to get MAM working in PSI+
I think I read somewhere that it's scheduled for v2.0 release but unsure.
If that's true, when is v2.0 release planned?