Psi+ goes offline after a while

Vitor Alcântara de Almeida

Jul 8, 2022, 10:31:51 AM7/8/22
to Psi-Users
Hi Psi+ developers,

Thank you for the product, it's currently my standard XMPP chat app!

But I'd like to have some help. Psi+ goes offline after a while, forcing me to change the status to online manually. Is there a way to force it to be always online?

My current version is Psi+ v1.5.1629 (2022-05-31, cac75f16) for MacOS Monterey (12.4).

Thank You,
Vitor

Sergei Ilinykh

Jul 8, 2022, 5:37:05 PM7/8/22
to psi-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Victor,

This looks like a pretty old bug in the OpenFire xmpp server. To workaround this you can try disable Stream Management in the account settings on the Connection tab.
If this doesn't help, the please collect terminal and xml logs and give them to admins at xmpp:psi...@conference.jabber.ru

Best Regards,
Sergei

Vitor Alcântara de Almeida

Jul 14, 2022, 2:24:01 PM7/14/22
to Psi-Users
Hi Sergei,

Thank you! I'll try the proposed solution and come back later with feedback.