A few ?s for a new user

reov777

Dec 29, 2023, 10:03:27 AM12/29/23
to Psi-Users
1) Can history be auto deleted upon closing the chat window. I have it set to remove from the chat window on close but I see it still keeps the history unless I go under history in a contact then delete

2) is there an option to have a new message pop up stay until clicked on? Looks like the max is 99 seconds.

Sergei Ilinykh

Dec 30, 2023, 5:44:07 PM12/30/23
to psi-...@googlegroups.com
1. There was a corresponding plugin. I don't remember the name (cleaner something) and I guess it doesn't work anymore.
2. no

Best Regards,
Sergei