need help

zack moore

Feb 8, 2017, 9:19:41 PM2/8/17
to Psi-Users
jhharr...@gmail.com
11/8/16
Other recipients:
every time i try to connect online it keep saying this there was error communication wit the server detail authentication error not authorize what i do about this cant log in
every time i try to connect online it keep saying this
there was error communication wit the server
detail unable to conect to the  server
Auto Generated Inline Image 1

YOFI CELL

Feb 25, 2021, 9:58:24 AM2/25/21
to Psi-Users
i've same trouble too

Sergey Ilinykh

Feb 25, 2021, 10:17:57 AM2/25/21
to psi-...@googlegroups.com
if xml console from the account's context menu shows nothing being enabled during connect, then likely there is some problem with your network.

Best Regards,
Sergey

YOFICELL

Feb 28, 2021, 8:43:10 PM2/28/21
to psi-...@googlegroups.com
Can you give me a tutorial to fix my network so that I can connect to PSI +? I really don't understand network problems

thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Psi-Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/psi-users/CALV4eUU2i3pwUAWxdqizsPHD2YH_vtp%3D5YaUZzTGDbXhC5ocdw%40mail.gmail.com.