How to change font color in chat window

Jigar patel

Jun 3, 2014, 9:45:35 AM6/3/14
to psi-...@googlegroups.com
Hello How can I change font color or my name color in chat window

Dealer_WeARE

Jun 13, 2014, 7:47:32 AM6/13/14
to psi-...@googlegroups.com
There are no such settings. But you can do this with webkit theme (you need latest developer build)

Uberlandis Morales Ochoa

Apr 17, 2021, 11:12:34 AM4/17/21
to Psi-Users
Please, I am new and I would like to know how do I change the Skin to the PSI +? I use version 1.5.1484.
Thanks in advance.

Sergey Ilinykh

Apr 17, 2021, 11:20:44 AM4/17/21
to psi-...@googlegroups.com
webkit-based version comes with a few themes by default. But those are just for chatlog. You can just select any from settings.
For everything else things are more complicated. Currently you can change stuff with "css" properties in advanced settings.

Best Regards,
Sergey