Help with how to dock Psi and hide offline contacts

greavette

Aug 11, 2021, 4:19:51 PM8/11/21
to Psi-Users
Hello Team,

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction here with regards to docking Psi to the side of our small offices Windows desktops.

At startup I would like Psi on our workstations to automatically start and display to the side (right side for example) of the desktop.  Any new windows opened on the workstation will not overlap or overlay the Psi list of contacts.   And the Psi list of contacts will not overlay any windows that are opened.

Is this option available in Psi?  If so what setting do I use.

Also I would only like to show in the Psi contact list users that are online.  Where is the setting to hide offline users?

Thank you in advance for any advice or direction you can provide me.