Shared Files doesn't work

Robson Lourenço da Silva

May 25, 2022, 11:36:11 AM5/25/22
to Psi-Users
Alright everyone, PSI is a great tool, but I doubt what I have now is about Shared Files through the print of something on the screen and then I use Control V to send it to the contact, here it happens that the contact does not receive there is some specific configuration to fix it? Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Rion

Jul 14, 2022, 5:58:18 AM7/14/22
to Psi-Users
sorry for the late answer. Psi uses https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0385.html to share files. Most of other clients do not support it.

среда, 25 мая 2022 г. в 18:36:11 UTC+3, robson....@gmail.com:

Andrew Kornilov

Sep 9, 2022, 5:43:56 AM9/9/22
to Psi-Users
Hi all,

Rion,  i'm using the latest PSI+ build (1.5.1638) for all users. However, when i try to send an image or audio or file, it always says SIMS - requires compliant client.

My server is the latest nightly build Openfire, however, it doesn't matter as far as i understand.

So could you please point me how to setup audio/file sharing correctly?

Thank you.

четверг, 14 июля 2022 г. в 12:58:18 UTC+3, Rion:

Sergei Ilinykh

Sep 9, 2022, 6:47:06 AM9/9/22
to psi-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,
It depends on another client. It also has to understand SIMS

--
Best Regards,
Sergei

Andrew Kornilov

Sep 9, 2022, 7:30:19 PM9/9/22
to Psi-Users
Rion, sure. On both sides are the same psi+ latest build.

I'm already in the muc with you, can discuss there.

пятница, 9 сентября 2022 г. в 13:47:06 UTC+3, Rion: