A notification pops up when the status changes

Пожилая торпеда

Oct 14, 2022, 7:11:02 AM10/14/22
to Psi-Users
Hi
Can you tell me what to do if the settings in psi do not apply. Every time the other person changes status pops up window (checkboxes in the notification)

Bhavy Airi

Oct 16, 2022, 2:16:54 PM10/16/22
to psi-...@googlegroups.com
Actually I am no longer contributing to PSI, maybe rion sir can assist/help you. :)