Car wash

Richard McCaffrey

May 26, 2011, 3:59:09 PM5/26/11
to pshs-wr...@googlegroups.com

SA 5/28 from 10 AM – 3 PM behind McDonald’s at Coit and Legacy.

Wrestlers have signed up for shifts and the equipment.  Parent volunteers are welcome!

Neal Bahnmaier

May 26, 2011, 5:49:33 PM5/26/11
to pshs-wr...@googlegroups.com
Let me know if you need more hose or a bucket or rags or something.
I have no idea what shift Niall signed up for. For a teenage boy he's very communicative....LMAO....right.
Thanks.

Neal B.

From: richard....@att.net
To: pshs-wr...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [PSHS-wrestling] Car wash
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 14:59:09 -0500

SA 5/28 from 10 AM – 3 PM behind McDonald’s at Coit and Legacy.

Wrestlers have signed up for shifts and the equipment.  Parent volunteers are welcome!

Richard McCaffrey

May 26, 2011, 6:35:58 PM5/26/11
to pshs-wr...@googlegroups.com

Can always use more towels

Neal Bahnmaier

May 27, 2011, 10:44:25 AM5/27/11
to pshs-wr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Where do you need coverage? Niall didn't seem to know anything about the shifts so he's available to cover any time needed.
Thanks.

Neal
Subject: RE: [PSHS-wrestling] Car wash
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 17:35:58 -0500

Doucette

May 27, 2011, 12:10:01 PM5/27/11
to pshs-wr...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I am just now getting caught up on my e-mail.  Do you have a greater need for parents at any specific time?  Do you need parents to bring any supplies?

Thanks,
Nancy Doucette

Doucette

May 27, 2011, 12:11:35 PM5/27/11
to pshs-wr...@googlegroups.com
I should have read my e-mails backwards!  :-)  I will send some old towels with Jeff.  Let me know if you need anything else...

Nancy Doucette