Well, like a video game that is fun until it gets too easy, the challenge of getting to a million views of my photos kinda bored me once I got a good engine going where I got lots of views (somehow I got 139.9K views this past week). I still upload pictures from time to time, but I lack the enthusiasm I had before.
Still, it was nice to receive a congratulatory e-mail from Google, particularly since I had conceived of this challenge myself.
Here are my top 10 photo locations. Most of the pictures themselves are in previous posts with this label.
- Michaels, Bowie, MD, 61,341 views.
- Office Depot, Bowie, MD, 59,218 views.
- Dollar Tree, Bowie, MD, 52,977 views.
- DICK's Sporting Goods, Gambrills, MD, 48,058 views.
- Harris Teeter, Bowie, MD, 46,854 views.
- Safeway, Gambrills, MD, 44,852 views.
- Safeway, Reston, VA, 39,070 views.
- Arby's, Beltsville, MD, 38,849 views.
- Dollar Tree, Chantilly, VA, 36,402 views.
- Michaels, Vienna, VA, 35,598.
For some reason, pictures in Maryland seem to have done better than pictures in Virginia (they have more views despite being newer). And boring old chain stores rule the roost. The most-popular photo I have that's not of a chain store is #16, Jumping Jack Sports (an indoor kiddie play space).
And I'm still enjoying the free Google Play Music for another couple of weeks.
Posted By Blogger to Android's Dungeon
at 9/07/2017 11:15:00 PM