psake.cmd

James Kovacs

May 19, 2010, 12:36:08 AM5/19/10
to psak...@googlegroups.com
I have added psake.cmd for calling psake from cmd.exe. It was more work to get the edge cases working than I had originally expected. I think I've handled (properly) the obvious cases (everything in one directory) and the cases where:
  • psake.cmd called from another directory with the build script relative to the current directory
  • psake called with parameters/properties
  • using $psake.use_exit_on_error
Take a look and see if I missed anything. Although the final result is fairly simple, you should have seen some of my failed attempts! :)

James
--
James Kovacs, B.Sc., M.Sc., MCSD, MCT
Microsoft MVP, ASP/ASP.NET