Who is the maintainer of psake?

George Mauer

Jan 24, 2014, 11:08:44 AM1/24/14
to psak...@googlegroups.com
I notice on github there's a bunch of open pull requests and a slew of issues with no comment. What's going on? Who do we talk to to get those PRs merged in?

Damian Hickey

Jan 24, 2014, 12:09:51 PM1/24/14
to psak...@googlegroups.com
At the moment, it's me, but I'm busy with relocating family to another country. Could _possibly_ look at this next week.

(If any of the other maintainers want to step up, that would be appreciated.)