Content of psake-contrib

stej

Dec 2, 2010, 5:45:38 PM12/2/10
to psake-dev
Some time ago I looked at the code I commited to psake-contrib and
told Jorge:

"I'm still not sure whether some stuff from there should be included
in contrib, particularly stuff concerning nunit and visual studio. It
is absolutely independent on psake, and I included it in my fork,
because I use it in my build scripts.

However, there are many other modules available (e.g. posh-git) that
are not (of course) part of psake-contrib, but could be used there.
The question is - should be modules that could live without psake
included in psake-contrib, or not?

As I said, I'm not sure.."

What do you think - to place such modules to psake-contrib or not?

whut

Sep 26, 2011, 1:32:30 PM9/26/11
to psak...@googlegroups.com
I think that providing more modules to psake would be great, it would show that psake is as capable as others build tools.