psake organization created

James Kovacs

Aug 26, 2011, 6:55:13 PM8/26/11
to psak...@googlegroups.com
I have created an organization for psake on github.

http://github.com/psake

The organization owns psake and psake-contrib. Currently jmatos, lanwin, smbecker, and I are on the core team and have full administrative and commit rights to both repos. I have cloned both repos back to my own account so that existing links will continue to work, but going forward http://github.com/psake/psake is the official source repo for the psake project. (Hint: If you've cloned the repo, you'll want to update your upstream repo to point to http://github.com/psake/psake instead of http://github.com/JamesKovacs/psake.)

If anyone else on this list would like to be part of the core team, please say so and the core team can figure out how we'll accept new members. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Happy build scripting!
James
--
James Kovacs, B.Sc., M.Sc.