Fwd: Fwd: Master Thesis

Muhammad Musaddique Ali Rafique

Jul 26, 2010, 11:27:49 AM7/26/10
to Pakistaniche Gemeinde, psab...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Muhammad Musaddique Ali Rafique <muhammad...@tu-harburg.de>
Date: 2010/7/26
Subject: RE: Fwd: Master Thesis
To: mma.r...@gmail.com

--
Muhammad Musaddique Ali Rafique
Tel: +351-927370395

----- Mensagem encaminhada de muhammad...@ivw.uni-kl.de -----
    Data: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 09:19:20 +0200
      De: "Shahzad, Muhammad Asghar" <muhammad...@ivw.uni-kl.de>
Assunto: RE: Fwd: Master Thesis
    Para: Muhammad Musaddique Ali Rafique <muhammad...@tu-harburg.de>

Dear Ali

I understand that you have an excellent academic career as depicted by your CV. We shall like to offer you a research task leading to your Master's thesis. I foresee Febraury/March 2010 as an appropriate period for the start of your thesis because you still need to finish your project work. Please let me know the possible time frame during which you may join us.

Freundliche Grüße

Muhammad Asghar Shahzad

Institut für Verbundwerkstoffe GmbH

Verarbeitungstechnik

M. Sc. Muhammad Asghar Shahzad

Erwin-Schrödinger-Strasse Gebäude 58

67663 Kaiserslautern

Germany

Telefon:            +49 (0) 631 31607- 32

Telefax:            +49 (0) 631 31607- 56