Introduction to your new cabinet and minutes of meeting

PSA-DUE Cabinet

May 27, 2014, 5:52:17 AM5/27/14
to psa...@googlegroups.com
Assalamoalikum,
I would like to thank you all for participating in PSA UDE elections.
Firstly i would like you all to know the names of your  new cabinet members of PSA UDE for tenure 2014/15 are:

1. Furqan Saleem (President)
2. Sheeba Shaid (Vice President)
3. Adeel Ur Rehman (Finance)
4. Muhammad Ahmed Islam (Public Relations)
5. Syeda Azka Sehar (General Secretary)

I am also attaching the minutes of meeting of our first meeting held at Grabenstrasse 90 (25/05/14).

For any complains or queries kindly contact me(Muhammad Furqan Saleem) and try to help us make this association benefitial for all the students.

I request you all to forget what ever happened in past and lets hope and work for a better tommorrow .lets try to think and act firstly as Muslims and then as Pakistanis.

Lets start owning PSA .

Regards

Muhammad Furqan Saleem

President(PSA)

For queries and suggestions 015208165020

PSA-DUE Cabinet

May 27, 2014, 5:55:28 AM5/27/14
to psa-due