PSA aftar party on Saturday, 3rd August 2013

Muhammad Tariq Chundrigar

Jul 13, 2013, 10:58:08 AM7/13/13
to psa-due
Dear all members,

PSA has decided to organised an aftar party on Saturday, 3rd August 2013. It will InshaALLAH be held at Masjid Ali, Hochfeld, Antionienstrasse 29, 47053 Duisburg.

For this sacred and great purpose PSA is collecting donations, Therefore we request to please take a part in this Kar-e-Khair as much as u can. Those who wants to give donations can contact Treasurer PSA Adeel (01763416146), Waqas or Farhan bhai.

We will be pleased to have your presence on that day, May this Ramzan be a month of blessings and guidance for all of us.

Regards,
Muhammad Tariq Chundrigar
Secretary PSA
Universitat Duisburg - Essen