Minutes of meeting 20.04.2013

Muhammad Tariq Chundrigar

Apr 21, 2013, 5:39:25 PM4/21/13
to psa...@googlegroups.com
Please receive the monthly meeting minutes..
PSA monthly meeting..pdf

junaida...@gmail.com

May 7, 2013, 4:12:52 AM5/7/13
to psa...@googlegroups.com
On Monday, April 22, 2013 6:39:25 AM UTC+9, Muhammad Tariq Chundrigar wrote:
> Please receive the monthly meeting minutes..

Bravo Brothers. you guys are doing an excellent job.
I have a few requests for you if you can help me in this regard with patience.
Before going any further I would like to introduce myself.
I am junaid ali from pakistan but currently doing PhD at Advanced MicroMechatronics AMM Lab, Jeju national university South Korea.
Besides current expedition I am on leave from COMSATS as lecturer with 7 years experience prior to coming in korea.
1 How can I get updates or info about Postdoc positions in universities in essen dusseldorf, or west germany.
2 What are the prospects of job for me there in germany.
3 Where can I get information about my current PhD degree recognition there in germany.
Thanks a million
Cheers
Junaid